UPDATE: Original owner of the NWA Bob Geigel in a nursing home

Bob G NWA

UPDATE: The CAC can confirm that club member and original owner of the NWA, Bob Geigel, is currently in a nursing home.  He is resting comfortably, and all of us here at the Cauliflower Alley Club wish him well.  Keep fighting Bob!

Longtime CAC member and original owner of the NWA Bob Geigel needs your well-wishes!

Unfortunately Bob fell the other day and broke his hip,.  Bob was a partner and owner of the original NWA in the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s.  He is also a 25 year plus member of the CAC .  He and his daughters were all set to come to the CAC in June as they have for the last 14 years.

You can send Bob a get well card at:

Bob Geigel
3204 Oakcrest Dr.
Kansa City, MO 64151

It would really help Bob to hear from all of us in the wrestling community!  Also if you want to post something on our site I’m sure he would like it!

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

30 Responses to “UPDATE: Original owner of the NWA Bob Geigel in a nursing home”

1. Get well soon Bob! You’ve got a ton of us in your corner and pulling for you!

2. Feel better soon Mr. Geigel. You are a legend and true pillar of the wrestling world. All the best.

3. Get well soon Bob. We need you.

4. Get well soon, Bob!

5. My Good Friend Bob,

I know with your strength, you will recover in a jiffy. When we both tried to keep All Star Wrestling alive, our drive did just that for a little time longer.
    I wish you and your wife have happiness and many more years to come.

George Petraski-The Russian Brute

P.S., Stop bronko bustin those horses at the woodlands.

6. get well soon , u friend and fan joey mcnair ps i missed u and the ALL STAR WRESTLING faminly very much best wishes get well soon.

7. Wishing you a speedy recovery and best wishes to the family.

8. wishing a speedy recovery to one of the all time legends of pro wrestling mr bob geigel

9. Get well soon to the best NWA President of all time. Best wishes Bob.

10. get well soon. Hope to see you back at the CAC in the future.

11. Bob, we will definitely be missing you this year at CAC. I wish you the best of luck with your recovery….take care and hope to see you next year!

12. Get well soon Bob! We’ll miss you on the ‘dance floor’ this year at the CAC. Best wishes.

13. Darrell Keiser April 25, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Get well soon Mr Geigel, I have many fond memories of going to Memorial Hall in KCK every Thursday night. It was always a highlight when you in the house. There was always a lot of excitement when you was there with Harley Race, Bob Brown and Rufas R Jones. I have gotten to meet you a few times since then and you have always been a true Gentleman and you are always willing to talk about the old days of wrestling.

14. Joyce Paustian May 6, 2014 at 7:21 pm

So sorry to hear! Wishing you a fast recovery. Hope to see you again soon at a future event when you are feeling better!

15. William Cloninger May 12, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Get well soon-enjoyed meeting you at CAC reunion a few years ago and wish you only the best!

16. William Cloninger May 12, 2014 at 9:19 pm

Well wishes to you Mr. Geigel-enjoyed meeting you at reunion a few years ago.

17. Cathy Jackson May 20, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Bob, I wish you the best of luck with your recovery. You are one of the greats and nothing can keep you down. Take care and get well soon.

18. Thanks for looking after me when I first came to the U.S. Get well and come and visit me in Barbados and enjoy the sun and sea.
    Earl Maynard

19. Danny W. Stamper June 5, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Get well soon Mr. Geigel! I remember seeing you when you appeared on the Atlanta territory when I was 11 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday.

20. Best of wishes for you, get well soon.

21. Patrick Robinson June 5, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Best wishes and a speedy recovery sir.

22. Richard Herring June 11, 2014 at 11:09 am

Get Well Bob

23. get well my old time friend …. and thank you for taking a chance on a green kid back in 1979 ….randy alls ../rose… you made me your champ for a while .. first break i got in the wrestling business …. thank you again and get well soon ,,,, randy

24. GET WELL SOON !!

25. Karen Harrington July 15, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Bob,Hey old buddy! Looong time no see.You trained me back in the late 80’s in St Joe at Littlebrooks,remember? I’m praying for you. Drop me a line sometime! Hugs & Prayers,Karen

26. Get well Bob and thank you for photographing your shows in Kansas, St. Louis, Iowa.

27. Get well soon Bob. You are missed at the CAC Reunions!

28. Get well soon Bob. You are missed at CAC!

29. Bob I send many get well wishes our Lord and Savoir is with you and sending prayers to a great Man we go many yrs back praying for a full recovery God Bless you Bob.