CAC Radio – Episode 38: Beth Phoenix
On this edition of CAC Radio, hosts David and Morgan are joined by two special guests! First, CAC president Brian Blair joins the show to chat about the upcoming 50th reunion celebration. Then David and Morgan talk with “The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix about her stellar wrestling career, a career which is being recognized with a 2015 CAC women’s wrestling award.
“The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix redefined the modern day WWE Diva by featuring beauty, power, and strength in combination with world-class wrestling ability. She captured the WWE women’s championship on three occasions and also won the WWE Divas title. Beth appeared at numerous WrestleManias and had successful feuds with most of this era’s top stars. Currently taking some time away from the ring to raise a family and pursue other interests, Beth will be honored with a 2015 CAC women’s wrestling award this coming April.
During the interview, Beth shares stories about a wide range of topics, including:
- Wrestling in high school
- Training with CAC board member Ron Hutchison
- Developing her talents in OVW
- Her debut on Monday Night RAW
- Recovering from serious injuries
- Working with Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Lay-Cool, and other top stars
- Creating the Glam Slam
- Winning the WWE women’s championship
- Working WrestleMania
- Dealing with life on the road
- Appearing in the Royal Rumble
- WWE’s Total Divas
- Her friendship with Natalya
- And much, much more!
Don’t miss this rare interview with one of the best female wrestlers in recent memory.
Also, from the CAC Board of Directors, we wish you and your families a happy, safe, and healthy new year and a great start to 2015!