IMPROVE YOUR WRESTLING AND YOUR LIFE!
Every active wrestler, and of course any member of CAC, is invited to take part in the five seminars offered at this yearâ??s â??Sapphire Eventâ? reunion.Â Learn from established professionals about working, achieving your goals, preparing for life after wrestling, and much more in each seminar.
Hereâ??s what you need to know, in a nutshell:
- Seminars areÂ FREE for CAC members and guests
- Sessions are held on Tuesday and Wednesday
- No pre-registration is required
- Simply be at Salon D by start time
Each seminar will be about one hour, with a Question-and-Answer session to follow.Â Youâ??ll find a detailed description of each seminar by clicking on the presenter(s) name below.Â And hereâ??s the schedule:
Tuesday, April 20:
- 9:30 a.m. — Dr. David Reiss, â??The Secret Life of the Wrestling Fanâ?, Part 1
- 1:00 p.m. â?? Ted DiBiase & Harley Race, â??Drawing Heatâ?
- 3:00 p.m. â?? Dan Kroffat & Ross Hart, â??Pro Wrestling: Before, During and Life Afterâ?
Wednesday, April 21:
- 9:30 a.m. â?? Dr. David Reiss, â??The Secret Life of the Wrestling Fanâ?, Part 2
- 1:00 p.m. â?? Vance Nevada, â??Promote Yourselfâ?
- 3:00 p.m. â?? Amazing Kong, â??What It Takes To Make Itâ?
We look forward to seeing you at the Reunion!